Fr. Jose Maria Garnica Hernandez was a tireless traveler to spread the seed of Opus Dei for many parts of the Iberian Peninsula to America, particularly for many European countries.
This section aims to collect data from different countries and cities where he worked, which was manufactured to promote, where churches were praying, etc.. All that may help to know the environment they lived and worked.
Photographs and stories that thankfully will carry this
– Parish of San Jose (baptism)
– Chapel of Loreto (confirmed)
– The Conception Parish (1st Communion)
– Colegio del Pilar
– School of Mining Engineers (in Ríos Rosas)
– Calle Conde de Aranda (games)
– Residential DYA
– Church of Christ Health (in mass),
– La Moncloa
– Jorge Manrique
Villaviciosa de Odón (Madrid) Los Rosales
Noja (Santander): summers
Santander: Hospital Marqués de Valdecilla (death of father)
– United States
Belgium, Netherlands and Switzerland.